piw - Re: [piw] Re: [pcplantdb] Re: GIS

piw AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Permaculture Information Web

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor AT yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Permaculture Information Web <piw AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [piw] Re: [pcplantdb] Re: GIS
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 16:58:30 +1100 (EST)

hi
the only problem with this is people want to turn pc into a multi billion dollar buisness, mollison and holmgren could have kept it together but decided to go down the hippy trail, unfortuantly the hippies died in 69

Stephanie Gerson <sgerson AT stanfordalumni.org> wrote:
Since this is such a fascination of yours Lawrence, why not research its
feasibility seriously?

And why not invite Jude Hobbs to join this list as well?

Thanks for your enthusiasm ;)

peace
*Stephanie