person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] July Meeting Minute

  • From: Mary Ann Rich <richmom76 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] July Meeting Minute
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2017 16:01:50 -0400

Sorry for sending the minutes out late today. I thought I sent them yesterday.
Please read over and let me know if any changes may need to be made.
I will have a few printed for tonights meeting for others to read if they do not see the email.
Thank You,
Mary Ann Rich

  • [PCBA] July Meeting Minute, Mary Ann Rich, 08/18/2017