person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] July PCBA Meeting Minutes

  • From: Mary Ann Rich <richmom76 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] July PCBA Meeting Minutes
  • Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017 13:23:59 -0400

Hi Everyone,
Here are the meeting minutes for everyone to read. Please let me know if
there are questions .

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow night. I can’t wait to watch “Hive
Alive” with everyone. Don’t forget we will have popcorn for all and this is
open to the public.

Mary Ann Rich

  • [PCBA] July PCBA Meeting Minutes, Mary Ann Rich, 08/18/2017