person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Need someone to do a presentation

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA ListServ <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Need someone to do a presentation
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:19:09 -0400

Hi all,

I am scheduled to do bee presentations at Oak Lane Elementary’s Science Day on April 7th. I’ll be starting a new job that week and can’t do it. Anyone willing able to take over?

It is 9 – 2. They bring each class (K-5) in 20 minute shifts. I talk about bees somewhat geared to the age group then show the observation hive. Lunch (pizza) is included.

Thanks,

~Todd

  • [PCBA] Need someone to do a presentation, Todd Walker, 03/28/2017