person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Field Day Potluck today at 11 AM

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] Field Day Potluck today at 11 AM
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2017 08:24:57 -0400

We hope to see you all today at our annual Potluck Field Day! It begins at 11am.  Bring a chair and a side or dessert. After the Field Day we will be doing some package releases at some club members homes. Let us know if you would like us to come to your house or if you would like to come and watch!

Sent from my iPad

  • [PCBA] Field Day Potluck today at 11 AM, Whitney Barnes, 03/25/2017