person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] PCBA Christmas Potluck Supper

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] PCBA Christmas Potluck Supper
  • Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 16:36:42 -0500

We look forward to seeing everyone for our PCBA Christmas potluck supper on
December 15th at 7:30 at the extension office. Supper will be followed by a
laugh-inspiring game of Dirty Santa! So bring your potluck dish and a $10
gift... bee-related or otherwise! PCBA provides flatware, paper plates and
cups, and beverages. If you have something special to SHARE with others,
bring it!

  • [PCBA] PCBA Christmas Potluck Supper, Whitney Barnes, 12/10/2016