person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] December MBP Quizzes

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA ListServ <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] December MBP Quizzes
  • Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2016 12:34:31 -0500

From the Master Beekeeper Program
__

December quizzes and games are a bit different this month.  Encourage your members to take a look.

We are looking this month at "Frequently missed Question"  These are question we see that are missed on most often on test.

We hope you enjoy and are able to learn from these.

--
Paul Newbold
Chairman, Master Beekeeper Committee

  • [PCBA] December MBP Quizzes, Todd Walker, 12/06/2016