person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] October Meeting

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] October Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 21:24:17 -0400

Our speaker for the October 20th meeting is Hannah Levenson, Research Technician from David Tarpy's lab at NCSU.  Hannah and her undergraduate assistant will be talking about the effects of pollinator habitat at North Carolina's agricultural research stations on both honey bees and native bees.

Lynn Wilson has invited the two of them to La Cocina as her guests for supper at 5:45 PM.   She would be glad to have others join them if they are interested.

Additionally we'd like to remind everyone:

1.     This is the month to begin to renew NCSBA and PCBA for 2017. $15 for NCSBA, $5 for PCBA.  Forms will be available at the meeting.

2.    Please bring honey if you agree to donate to the Honey Raffle.

3.    200 more Honey Raffle tickets available to sell. Drawing at the November PCBA meeting.

  • [PCBA] October Meeting, Whitney Barnes, 10/17/2016