person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Wax Workshop & Banner

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] Wax Workshop & Banner
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 18:38:41 -0400

I hope to see many of you tomorrow at the Orange County Beekeepers wax workshop. It will be from 10-12 noon at the home of Geneva Green at:

Also, last night after the meeting ended, we realized that Jamie Lattimer will be at the Ruritan Club farm program on 9/24 while we will also be at the Bahama Day program. The only difficulty with this is that we only have one banner. Last year the club discussed and intended to buy a second banner, but we got side tracked with what size we needed. In order to see if we can get it done in time for 9/24, we decided to go ahead and just get a second banner like the one we currently have. The members who were still in the parking lot were in agreement with this, but we wanted to let the club as a whole know. It's very exciting that there's enough bee interest that we are going to be in two places at once!

Whitney Barnes

Sent from my iPad

  • [PCBA] Wax Workshop & Banner, Whitney Barnes, 09/16/2016