person_county_beekeepers_association - Re: [PCBA] Compost coming

  • From: Thomas Savage <tsavage2 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>, Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • Cc: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PCBA] Compost coming
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016 04:39:52 +0000 (UTC)

I will try to come as close to 9:00 as I can.  It may be more like 9:30.  See you then.

Take care,
Tom

Allied Organic Farms
609 Whitmore Road
Hurdle Mills, NC  27541

(336) 364-1253
(919) 672-1529

[Make what you do in life unselfishly GOOD...  then, DO with a mind-set of EXCELLENCE!  -  Tom Savage]

On Friday, September 9, 2016 7:31 PM, Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net> wrote:

Larry and I are planning to come out at 9am. See you then!

Sent from my iPad