person_county_beekeepers_association - Re: [PCBA] Compost coming

  • From: Kim Buchanan <kimcbuchanan AT gmail.com>
  • To: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • Cc: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PCBA] Compost coming
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2016 20:36:14 -0400

Nick and I are in Greensboro this weekend.  How others can help you
Kim

On Sep 8, 2016 8:21 PM, "Lynn S Wilson" <wilsonls AT esinc.net> wrote:
If all goes according to plan, 10 cubic yards of compost will be dumped at the Veterans Memorial garden by noon tomorrow ... and I'll be there to start shoveling.  I'll have to leave by 2 PM, but then I'll be back again on Saturday...hopefully by 9 am... to keep at it.   If anyone can join me (and my three grandsons), I'll be glad of help!

Wear gloves and bring your water bottle!  Bring a shovel and a wheelbarrow if you can.

If all does NOT go according to plan, I'll post another e-mail tomorrow night.  Things are getting exciting!

lsw