person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] August Meeting

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] August Meeting
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 21:49:37 -0400

At our next meeting on Thursday, August 18 at 7 PM Geneva Green and Don
Hopkins, NCDA Chief Apiary Inspector, will come to talk to us about the ins
and outs of successfully entering our honey and products of the hive in the
NC State Fair and other local competitions. Please feel free to bring
anything that you are considering entering at this time for some professional
opinions and advice!

  • [PCBA] August Meeting, Whitney Barnes, 08/14/2016