person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] June Meeting

  • From: Whitney Barnes <spud1296 AT charter.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] June Meeting
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2016 14:23:43 -0400

Please join us this Thursday, June 16 for our next meeting where Will Hicks, NC State Apiary Inspector, will be our speaker. The subject will be about Pest Management and Meet your State Bee Inspector

Also I want to apologize for the t-shirt message that went out at a significantly later date than it was intended. I'm not sure why it got lost out on the web, but it had been intended to go out prior to our May meeting. We discussed shirt orders at that time. Amanda is hopeful that we can still fulfill most of the shirt orders requested in response to the email though and intends to bring an assortment to our next meeting. Hope to see you all there!

Sent from my iPhone

  • [PCBA] June Meeting, Whitney Barnes, 06/14/2016