person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Master Beekeeper Program

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA ListServ <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Master Beekeeper Program
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 17:12:54 -0400

From the Master Beekeeper Program.

~Todd

__

New Mini Quizzes are on the web site, www.ncbeekeepers.org

Along with the Mini Quizzes are a few games we would like for you to try!

We hope too see you at the Summer Conference July 7 thru 9 in Hickory,NC

Let us know how you like the Mini Quizzes and games. Hopefully they are helping as you prepare for testing in the Master Beekeeper Program.

Testing will be open for all levels, Thursday 9am, Friday at noon and Saturday at 10:30 am

See you in Hickory!

Paul

--
Paul Newbold
Chairman, Master Beekeeper Committee

  • [PCBA] Master Beekeeper Program, Todd Walker, 06/08/2016