person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Master Beekeeper Quizzes and Games

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA ListServ <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Master Beekeeper Quizzes and Games
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 11:29:22 -0400

From the MBP Committee:

On the NCSBA web site www.ncbeekeepers.org, in addition to the Mini
Quiz we have added a game you can play.

We have just added "HONEY OF A GAME" test your knowledge of honey and
Honey competition,

Remember, the Summer Conference is coming up July  7 thru 9, and it's
a great time to get your honey in for that blue ribbon needed for your
Masters Sub Specialties.  Rules for Honey Judging can be found on the
web site under the Members Only section, look for Contest and Awards,
then Honey Contest Rules.

Keep watching the Web, we may change the game or add new ones,  Play to Win

This is in addition to the Mini Quiz,  more coming, some for all levels......

  • [PCBA] Master Beekeeper Quizzes and Games, Todd Walker, 05/19/2016