person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Roxboro Area Chmber of Commerce

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA ListServ <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Roxboro Area Chmber of Commerce
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 2016 17:18:35 -0400

Hi all,

As may know the PCBA is currently a member of the Chamber of Commerce. As such, all PCBA members are eligible to receive emails from them. You must opt-in in order to do so. I you wish to be included send an email to  Alicia Puryear, the Chamber President at chamber AT roxboronc.com and request to be added to the list. There may be some good resources for both the club and the members personally. Below is an excerpt from the email from Alicia:

~Todd

-

Good afternoon members of the Beekeepers Association!  We are so excited to welcome you to the Roxboro Area Chamber of Commerce!

If you are receiving this email, I got your email address from Lynn Wilson and was asked they be included in our regular Chamber communications.  I do have one question for all of you before I add you to email lists.  Which list would you like to be a part of?  There are two lists:

List #1 – receives 3-4 emails per month.  2 bi-weekly emails, one monthly newsletter and special emails with job openings.

List #2 – receives 3-4 emails per week.  This includes the bi-weekly emails, monthly newsletter, job openings, Give Us A Chance program and reminders for upcoming events.  For example “Don’t forget there is a ribbon cutting tomorrow”.  That kind of thing.

You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by responding to a message saying “Unsubscribe”.  Or you can ask to be moved to another list.  I do not share email addresses with anyone outside of the Chamber office (there are two of us).  The only emails we share with members of the public are the ones you ask us to list in the membership directory as the primary contact for the organization.

Please let me know if you have any questions on the above.  In the meantime, I will look forward to hearing from each of you with an answer regarding which email list you would like to be added to.  Thanks so much and again welcome to the RACC!

Cheers, Alicia

  • [PCBA] Roxboro Area Chmber of Commerce, Todd Walker, 05/11/2016