person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Up for a little quiz?

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA ListServ <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Up for a little quiz?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2016 18:26:34 -0500

This is from the Master Beekeeper Program:

If you haven't seen it already, go the NCSBA web site www.ncbeekeepers.org and take look at the bottom of the Home Page.
We are doing Mini Quizzes with question from our bank of the Certified, Journeyman, and Master Beekeeper test.  These are actual questions, so take a look.
If you have been there already, and have taken the quiz, go back on the 30th and try the new questions.  We will be updating the quizzes monthly, so keep checking.
We will be adding a few challenging game in the future, to help you with learning more about beekeeping and getting ready as you prepare for the next level of testing in the Master Beekeeper Program.
Hopefully, we will you in New Bern.  Test will be issued all three days. So make plans to come visit us.

http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/education/statewide-conferences/2016-spring-conference

Paul Newbold

--
Paul Newbold
Chairman, Master Beekeeper Committee

  • [PCBA] Up for a little quiz?, Todd Walker, 01/27/2016