person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] NCSBA Spring Conference

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] NCSBA Spring Conference
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 16:13:05 -0500

I encourage everyone to attend the NCSBA spring conference in New Bern, NC February 25-27.  The cut-off date for the
discounted rate for most of the hotels is JANUARY 26. That is next week. The conference webpage lists the  hotels and rates as well as the schedule of events and speakers.
http://www.ncbeekeepers.org/education/statewide-conferences/2016-spring-conference

Advance registration for the conference will be available through FEBRUARY 19. Advanced registrants will get a $10 discount. Members are encouraged to register and pay on-line, but they can also download a registration form and go through the mail-in process.  To register at the lower member rate, individuals must have paid their 2016 NCSBA membership dues. You can pay your 2016 dues online during the registration process. You will need your member number.

I’m attending and I hope to see many of you there!

~Todd

  • [PCBA] NCSBA Spring Conference, Todd Walker, 01/21/2016