person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] beeswax for sale?

  • From: "flatriverfarm AT netzero.net" <flatriverfarm AT netzero.net>
  • To: person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [PCBA] beeswax for sale?
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 20:19:37 GMT

We have gotten a Facebook post from a Granville County beekeeper:

Hello. I am a member of the Granville County Beekeepers Association. I was
wondering if any of your members had any beeswax for sale? I am looking for
unfiltered or filtered to start making lotions, lip balms, and candles. I
would like to be able to use as much local beeswax as I can. If you know of
anyone with beeswax please let me know. Thanks for your assistance.

contact Carrie at: Carrie AT harveyhillsfarm.com if you are able to help her.

Lynn, can you send an email out also?

Carol Carter
Flat River Farm
Hurdle Mills, NC

Up to $100 nightly credit
Get up to a $100 resort credit across the U.S. Fall is the perfect time for a
Marriott vacation! Choose from over 30 resorts throughout the U.S. and
immerse yourself in the amenities and relaxing spaces our resorts provide for
an unforgettable fall vacation! Our Fall Break-Away Event includes up t
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3241/5627f3a4bc6973a311efst02duc

  • [PCBA] beeswax for sale?, flatriverfarm AT netzero.net, 10/21/2015