person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] NCSBA 2015 State Fair Honey Booth Sign Up

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
  • Cc: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] NCSBA 2015 State Fair Honey Booth Sign Up
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 11:18:42 -0400

If you can help please sign up at the link below.  Carol says, check the online list ... even if you signed up at the PCBA meeting.  Thanks!  lsw

Begin forwarded message:

Date: October 1, 2015 11:13:34 AM EDT

Lynn,
Can you let those who said at the last meeting that they would sign up that they need to sign up online via this link? I just went to see if I was signed up for the times I put on the sheet Todd passed around and I was not so I had to sign up via the link.

Carol Carter
Flat River Farm
Hurdle Mills, NC