person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Library books donated by PCBA

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Undisclosed-recipients: <>;
  • Subject: [PCBA] Library books donated by PCBA
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:35:34 -0400

Christy Bondy who directs our Person County Library just called to let us
know that the books PCBA donated to the library have been catalogued and are
going into circulation!

She says that the best way to increase circulation is to plan a bee-related
event at the library ... any volunteers?

In the meantime, I hope Whitney will be able to use the experiment in the
Deborah Heiligman book at the Summer 4-H Fun Day to help kids waggle dance...
and maybe invite Christy to bring lots of bee books to that event so kids
will see what's available. And take your children and grandchildren to the
library to check out bee books. (There's an excellent novel for adults, too
... The Bees by Lalline Paull.)

Enjoy!
lsw

  • [PCBA] Library books donated by PCBA, Lynn S Wilson, 07/22/2015