person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Muscadine Grapes! Greens! Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes!

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Muscadine Grapes! Greens! Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes!
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 15:33:42 -0400

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Person County Farmers Market <personcountyfm AT gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Sep 3, 2014 at 11:46 AM

Good Day!!

September marks the last month of our farmers market, hard to believe Summer is coming to an end and Fall is fast approaching! Our last market day will be Saturday, September 27th.
Check the website, www.personcountyfarmersmarket.com and like us on Facebook to keep up with market news and next years opening dates!  We are working on putting together a Fall-Winter CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) to those who want to continue to eat "farm fresh" through the Fall, Winter and early Spring.
S & H farm has a sign up sheet at market currently for those that want to receive weekly emails on their produce through the cooler months. S & H farm delivers weekly on Wednesdays beginning October 1st.

Wednesday Market Goods, 3pm-6pm

Produce & Such,
Tomatoes!
Spicy Salad Mix (great in salads or sautéed)
Muscadine Grapes
Garlic
Peppers, sweet & hot
Green Peppers
Eggplant
Cucumbers
Fresh Herbs, rosemary, lemongrass, thyme, sage & basil
use us in cooking! basil is awesome stirred into pasta, thyme on your chicken, lemongrass on your beef & rosemary on your potatoes
Onions
Winter Squash (drizzle with olive oil, bake for 45 minutes)
make a butternut squash soup!
Chicken and Duck Eggs
Fresh Flowers
Parker Farm & Vineyard, goats milk soap

Icing on the Cakery,
Triple Chocolate Jumbo Brownies
Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes w/ a Marshmallow Vanilla Buttercream
Apple Crumble Tarts
Carrot Cake Muffins (makes a wholesome breakfast before school)
Jumbo Rice Krispy Treats, surprise your little loved one in their lunch box!!
Tomato Mozzarella Pesto Tarts
Focaccia

Person County Farm Tour is coming soon!
September 13th & 14th
Buttons on sale at your Farmers Market today!

Thanks to everyone for your support!!

Lea Russell
Market Manager

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Muscadine Grapes! Greens! Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes!, Mary Deitz, 09/03/2014