person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] Beekeeping webinar Sept. 15th

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] Beekeeping webinar Sept. 15th
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2014 10:13:59 -0400

FYI

Sorry for sending out so late......

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "David R. Tarpy via ncsba-chapters-list" <ncsba-chapters-list@rtpnet.org>
Date: Aug 20, 2014 8:52 AM
Subject: [NCSBA-Chapters] Beekeeping webinar Sept. 15th
To: "County Listserv" <ncsba-chapters-list@rtpnet.org>
Cc: "NCSBA Executive Committee" <ncsba-list@rtpnet.org>, "Matthew Yearout" <yearout@gmail.com>, "David Albert" <link@dtalbert.com>

Hi everyone,

I'm inviting you to participate in our next upcoming beekeeping webinar on Monday September 15th (see logon details below). Please disseminate and share this invitation to everyone and anyone who might be interested!

The topic for the session is What I did this summer: ongoing research in the NC State Apiculture Program. Many thanks to the Durham County Beekeepers for hosting. A full list of our beekeeping webinars, including recordings to past webinars, can be found on our website at http://entomology.ces.ncsu.edu/apiculture/beekeeping-webinars/.

Many of you have already expressed your interest in attending the webinar, so please use this information from the Collaborate system to log on and join. So far, we several clubs who will be joining, but let me know if you or your chapter would like to take part!

I look forward to this next webinar, but in the meantime let me know if you have any questions! Sincerely, David

***********************************
The session starts Monday, September 15, 2014, 6:30pm and ends 8:30pm.

You may join the session up to 30 minutes early.

Click here to join the session:
https://collaborate.wolfware.ncsu.edu/join/?join_session_id=Ct0u4YWW31E

==========================
Teleconferencing Number

Use this number to participate by phone if you cannot successfully connect to our session on your computer or mobile device.

571-392-7703 PIN: 361 818 741 621
==========================

==========================
First Time Users:
==========================

Configure your computer (or mobile device) 24 hours in advance of this session.

Using a desktop machine? Complete all steps outlined on the Configuration Page.
http://go.ncsu.edu/configuration

Using an iPhone or iPad? Get the free Blackboard Collaborate app:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/blackboard-collaborate-mobile/id546742528?mt=8

Using an Android device? Get the free Blackboard Collaborate app:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bbcollaborate.collaborate

Technical Support is available 24/7 at
(877) 382-2293, option 1

******************************
David R. Tarpy
Professor and Extension Apiculturist
Department of Entomology, Campus Box 7613
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC  27695-7613
TEL: (919) 515-1660
FAX: (919) 515-7746