person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Local Eating at it's Best!

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Local Eating at it's Best!
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 13:20:44 -0400

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Person County Farmers Market <personcountyfm AT gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 11:18 AM
Subject: Local Eating at it's Best!

Good Morning!

What a beautiful day!! Come by your local market today for Summer-Fresh-Eating!
Open 3pm-6pm

Thank you!
Our Ice Cream Social Fundraiser was a success on Saturday, we greatly appreciated your support venturing out in the rain & cold!

Ice Cream Social, continues! 3pm-6pm
If you missed it on Saturday, great news... we are scooping homemade Ice Cream today too!
Made by your farmers & bakers...
Flavors:
Salted Caramel
Banana
Peach, Mango & Pistachio
Summer Peach
Mint Chocolate Chip
Orange Pineapple
Creamy Pineapple
Chocolate
& more!

Farmers

Abanitu Organics:
Leeks
Freshly Dug Potatoes...Market Potato Leek Soup!
Spicy Salad Mix (great as salad greens or sautéed)
Cantaloupes
Garlic

Crispi Fresh Farm:
Watermelons & Cantaloupes (superb)
Sweet & Hot Peppers
Eggplants
Italian Roma Green Beans
Acorn, Butternut & Spaghetti Squash (excellent baked)

S & H Farm:
Carrots
Lettuce Mix
Cucumbers
Tomatoes of all shapes & sizes
(salad time, best salad ever)
Sweet Peppers
Garlic
Eggplants
Fresh Herbs: thyme, basil, rosemary, sage

Blue Crown Farm:
Green Peppers
Yellow Squash (sauté me with onions)
Cucumbers
Tomatoes
Zucchini (great baked with parmesan)

Stillwater Farm:
Farm fresh eggs by the dozen

Home & Body:
Make Mine Homemade:
Chemical free-All natural home and body products!
Mosquito Repellant, Healing Salves, Lip Balm, Foot Scrubs, Body Butter, Laundry Detergent & more!

Mark your calendars!
Saturday market, 8am-12pm
-National Honey Bee Day-  Flatriver Farm visits...live honey bee exhibit, local honey samples, and local honey for sale.

Thanks to All!

Lea Russell
Market Manager

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Local Eating at it's Best!, Mary Deitz, 08/13/2014