person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Wolfpack's Waggle July 2014

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Wolfpack's Waggle July 2014
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:55:46 -0400

FYI
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Kimberly Woods <kdwoods AT ncsu.edu>
Date: Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:16 AM
Subject: Fwd: Wolfpack's Waggle July 2014
To: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>, Jennifer Rielly <lifeaxiom101 AT gmail.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <david_tarpy AT ncsu.edu>
Date: Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:10 AM
Subject: Wolfpack's Waggle July 2014
To: david_tarpy AT ncsu.edu

Hi everyone,

Please see our latest issue of the NC State Apiculture Program's newsletter, which can be found at:

http://entomology.ces.ncsu.edu/apiculture/wolfpacks-waggle-newsletter/

Please disseminate as you see fit.

Also note that it's not too late to take part in our new initiative, the 2014 Swarm Collective. This is a citizen-science project aimed at collecting varroa-mite counts from beekeepers and analyzing the data to determine which treatments are most effective at lowering mite levels. Measuring mite levels is something that all beekeepers should be doing anyway, so this will be a great chance to pool our information together!

Thanks, as always, and please let me know if you have any questions! Sincerely, David

******************************
David R. Tarpy
Associate Professor and Extension Apiculturist
Department of Entomology, Campus Box 7613
North Carolina State University
Raleigh, NC  27695-7613
TEL: (919) 515-1660
FAX: (919) 515-7746
LAB: (919) 513-7702
WEB: http://entomology.ces.ncsu.edu/profile/david-tarpy/
EMAIL: david_tarpy AT ncsu.edu
Join the new Beekeeper Education & Engagement System (BEES)
Like us on FaceBook
Follow us on Twitter (@NCSUApiculture)

--
Kim Woods, Livestock Extension Agent
North Carolina State University

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Wolfpack's Waggle July 2014, Mary Deitz, 07/17/2014