person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] 4H Workshop this week

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] 4H Workshop this week
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 13:06:16 -0400

Hello All,

The club will be conducting a workshop for youth 4-H students this week Wednesday, July 9th from 9am to 12 pm. The event will be held in the auditorium of the extension office, (same place we have our monthly meetings).

We will be conducting 9 presentations covering everything from the types of bees in a hive to a live honey extraction demo. It is literally like a mini bee school. Several club members have already volunteered to help. However if you are interested in giving presentations in the future and didn't sign up for this event, you are more than welcome to come and observe.

If coming to observe is something you are interested in doing, please let me know.

Thanks,
-Inge
336-364-4077

  • [PCBA] 4H Workshop this week, Inge Kautzmann, 07/07/2014