person_county_beekeepers_association - Re: [PCBA] Honey Extraction Workshop Set for 6/14/14 2pm

  • From: Kate Lagaly <katelagaly AT gmail.com>
  • To: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • Cc: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PCBA] Honey Extraction Workshop Set for 6/14/14 2pm
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 09:55:21 -0400

We are unable to attend - have fun!

Kate Lagaly

On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 7:44 PM, Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net> wrote:
Hello Everyone,

The honey extraction workshop is a go for this Saturday the 14th at 2pm. Among those attending are three club members who'll be extracting their own honey for the first time, YEAH!! Everyone will have the opportunity to participate in and see the process from start to finish.

This is a potluck event so please be sure to bring a covered dish to share. Plates, cups, utensils and drinks will be provided by the club.

If you haven't RSVP'd yet you still can, but please let me know by Thursday so I'll know how much we'll need in the way of drinks and serving items.

Date and Time
Saturday June 14th
2pm

Location
The location is at the home of club members, Tom and Linda Savage. Here is their address
609 Whitmore Rd
Hurdle Mills NC 27541

Note: on the directions link above it lists the turn off road from Union Grove Church Rd as Bushy Fork Rd which is the same as Robert Whitfield. If you are coming from Union Grove Church Rd I believe the street sign says Robert Whitfield so be on the lookout for that.

What to Bring
-We won’t be going into any hives so you shouldn’t need to bring any gear of that sort
-Covered dish for the potluck
-For those extracting their own honey you'll need: buckets for your honey see details below, a strainer and a container for your wax cappings if you plan on saving them.

We look forward to seeing you this weekend.

-Inge
PCBA Vice President
ibk AT imageray.net
336-364-4077