person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Bee School Update

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Bee School Update
  • Date: Mon, 06 Jan 2014 12:40:50 -0500

Hello All,

Bee school starts next week on January 16th. We only have about 15 people signed up and we need more. Please do what you can to spread the word. At the link below you will find flyers that you can print to hand out or post within your community.

Here's the link, the flyers will be at bottom of the page. http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/bee-school-2014/

Many Thanks,
-Inge
PCBA Vice President
ibk AT imageray.net
336-364-4077

  • [PCBA] Bee School Update, Inge Kautzmann, 01/06/2014