person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Wax Workshop this weekend

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Wax Workshop this weekend
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2013 17:55:21 -0400

Title: Wax Workshop this weekend
Hello Everyone,

Club members Tom and Linda Savage will be hosting the wax workshop at their house on Saturday. We will be making candles, lotion, lip balms and wax bowl votives. Everyone will have the opportunity to participate.

We will start at 2pm with a pot luck meal. Please bring a covered dish to share. Plates, cups, utensils and drinks will be provided by the club.

Date and Time
Saturday September 28th
2pm

Location
609 Whitmore Rd
Hurdle Mills NC 27541
http://goo.gl/maps/fxvs

Note: on the directions link above it lists the turn off road to Whitmore as Bushy Fork Rd which is the same as Robert Whitfield. If you are coming from Union Grove Church Rd I believe the street sign says Robert Whitfield so be on the lookout for that.

What to Bring
-Covered dish for the potluck

Optional items for the workshop:
-If you have any dried flowers or nice ribbon, you might want to bring that for the wax bowl votives we’ll be making
-Seasonal or interesting cookie sheet molds, we might try making ornaments from these

Honey Raffle Tickets
We ran out of tickets at our last meeting, but I’ll have more with me at the workshop. So if you need more or want to buy some for yourself I’ll have them on hand.

-Inge
PCBA Vice President
ibk AT imageray.net
336-364-4077

  • [PCBA] Wax Workshop this weekend, Inge Kautzmann, 09/26/2013