person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Tonight's Meeting

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Tonight's Meeting
  • Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 09:25:56 -0400

Title: Tonight's Meeting
Hello All,

I’ve been doing some traveling this summer and have a bit of honey to share from the west coast and Hawaii. I’ll be bringing it to the meeting tonight for some tastings.

Keep in mind that we still have tickets to sell for our Honey Fundraiser. I’ll have them with me tonight. Those of you that have already been selling tickets, please bring what you’ve sold so far to the meeting so we can hand things off to the Treasurer for deposit.

We also need to collect the honey that has been donated for the cause (2 1 lb jars from each volunteer). The list of volunteers is as follows:

Lewis Cauble
Tim Harris
Carol Carter
Mac Blanks
Todd Walker (honey received)
Calvin Boyd (honey received)

Thanks,
-Inge

  • [PCBA] Tonight's Meeting, Inge Kautzmann, 09/19/2013