person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Honey Raffle Tickets

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Honey Raffle Tickets
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 10:54:38 -0400

Title: Honey Raffle Tickets
Hello All,

We had a great time at the Personality Festival yesterday and we sold $117 worth of tickets!

Special thanks to JC Lee and Carol Carter for pounding the streets and selling tickets. JC sold $30 in just the first hour. Thank you also to all the booth staffers: Mac and Amanda Blanks, John Harrell and Calvin Hester. There was a lot of interest in beekeeping and I think we’ll have a few new students for the bee school in January as a result.

Between Personality, last week’s Farmers Market and individual sales from money received so far we’ve sold $221!

We have plenty of tickets to sell and we’ll keep printing them as long as they are selling. If you’d like to get a few sheets of tickets to sell (10 tickets to a sheet) please call me or Todd at 336-364-4077 to arrange a time to pick them up.

The drawing isn’t until November 21st and we’ve sold over 200 tickets in the first two weeks of kicking off this fundraiser. Imagine what we can do in the coming weeks if everyone pitches in and sells some tickets! I think we’ll have to do something special for the person who sells the most tickets.

A big thanks by the way to Michele Warren who had the idea of raffling a year’s worth of honey as a fundraiser for the club.

-Inge
ibk AT imageray.net
336-364-4077

  • [PCBA] Honey Raffle Tickets, Inge Kautzmann, 08/25/2013