person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Dinner before meeting this Thursday at La Cocina

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Dinner before meeting this Thursday at La Cocina
  • Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:43:04 -0400

Title: Dinner before meeting this Thursday at La Cocina
Hello All,

We will be treating our guest speaker Monica Warner to dinner before the meeting on Thursday this week. If you would like to join us, please send me a quick email reply so we’ll know how many to expect.

Location: La Cocina in Roxboro
Time: 5:30pm
Date: 8/15/13

-Inge

  • [PCBA] Dinner before meeting this Thursday at La Cocina, Inge Kautzmann, 08/13/2013