person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Saturday, Family - A - Fair

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Saturday, Family - A - Fair
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 10:10:05 -0400

Good Morning All!!

Saturday morning was beautiful & COLD!  The day warmed up nicely....
Gary and I woke the bees up early Saturday morning........ :-/  like most of us, we don't like the covers taken off when its cold......... We finely found the Queen of the laaaast frame.

As expected, the observation hive was a hit. Folk of all ages love to see the Bees.

I just want to thank Mack & Amanda Blanks and Ray Moore. Y'all did a great job interacting and answering questions. Oops! almost forgot David Warren and Gary. Thank you too.

It is SO GREAT to have member support. I can't thank you enough.

As Mack stated if our presents at this event perked interest in someone to learn more about Bees and what they do for us, it was well worth the time.

A great time was had by all!!!

I wish everyone a wonderful week.

Mary

  • [PCBA] Saturday, Family - A - Fair, Mary Deitz, 04/22/2013