person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Bee Partner, Anyone? and Next Meeting

  • From: Lynn S Wilson <wilsonls AT esinc.net>
  • To: Person County Beekeepers <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Bee Partner, Anyone? and Next Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 08:36:18 -0500

HOW CAN PCBA FOSTER BEE PARTNERS?
Would you be interested in a second set of eyes or a second set of hands for bee management tasks?  If you'd like a beekeeping partner, reply to this e-mail and just say "yes!"  If there's enough interest in this peer coaching idea, I'll be back in touch to find out more about how you'd like to help and be helped.

NEXT MEETING
Let's explore this idea at our next meeting on Thursday, January 17 at 7 PM at

Person County Cooperative Extension
304 South Morgan St., Room 165
Roxboro, NC 27573
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=Person+County+Cooperative+Extension+304+South+Morgan+St.,+Room+165++Roxboro,+NC+27573&hl=en&cid=12511781533329656406

This is also the first bee school class so come and meet the new prospective beekeepers.   Maybe you'll even decide to sign up for a refresher!

I'm posting a question on our Facebook site today:  How many times have you attended Bee School?

  • [PCBA] Bee Partner, Anyone? and Next Meeting, Lynn S Wilson, 01/04/2013