person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Article in the Paper

  • From: donnasteen AT yahoo.com
  • To: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • Cc: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Article in the Paper
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 17:16:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Inge,

The article in the paper is awesome!  Thanks so much for your excellent work!  Love the pictures.  And love the first page picture and blurb!  You help to make me so proud of our PCBA club!

I don't get the paper, but my neighbor does and is happy to give them to me.  So I have my own clipping. :)

Donna

  • [PCBA] Article in the Paper, donnasteen, 10/27/2012