person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] Invitation to upcoming event

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: [NCSBA-Chapters] Invitation to upcoming event
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 09:05:18 -0400

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Barry E. Harris Jr. <gldeagle AT bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM
Subject: [NCSBA-Chapters] Invitation to upcoming event
To: ncsba-chapters-list AT rtpnet.org

I would like to invite your members to a special event the Cape Fear
Regional Beekeepers Association is having on November 13th. Bill Sheppard,
retired N.C. Apiary Inspector, will be making a presentation on N.C. honey
plants. Bill is widely regarded as the leading expert on N.C. honey plants
and he has amassed an amazing collection of N.C. honey plant photographs
over his lifetime. The meeting will be Tuesday, November 13th at 7:00 PM at
Poplar Grove Plantation and is open to the public with no charge. Anyone
interested in attending who needs directions or has questions can contact me
(Barry Harris) at 910-352-7868.