person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Meeting Minutes

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Meeting Minutes
  • Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 11:17:43 -0400

Title: Meeting Minutes
Hello All,

I have posted the meeting minutes from the last few months to the website. If you want to see what’s been going on or if you are looking for snippets from our guest speakers, including resource information, Varroa count thresholds, etc. This is a great resource for you.

Here is the link to the minutes page
http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/category/minutes/

For those of you who missed the meeting last night here is the list of our ribbon haul from the State Fair.

1st Place: Observation hive with bees, Todd Walker
1st Place: Chunk Honey, John Harrell
1st Place: Gift basket with bee products, club entry
1st Place: Pollinator Plant Display, club entry
1st Place: Black and White Photography of Bees, Todd Walker
1st Place: Color Photography of Bees, Todd Walker
2nd Place: Display of 50 pounds of honey, Randall Austin
2nd Place: Display Booth
3rd Place: Pure beeswax product, Todd Walker
5th Place: Pure beeswax product candle, Todd Walker

Carol Carter also received several ribbons in the cooking with honey category. We got to sample some of her recipes at last night’s meeting, YUM!

-Inge

  • [PCBA] Meeting Minutes, Inge Kautzmann, 10/19/2012