person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Meeting Minutes and Such

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Meeting Minutes and Such
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 10:49:43 -0400

Title: Meeting Minutes and Such
Hello All,

Our monthly PCBA meeting is this Thursday (10/18/12) at 7pm at the Person County Office Building.

MEETING INFO
Our guest speaker will be Todd Warner of Carolina Bee Company. He and his wife Monica are Certified Naturally Grown beekeepers. They will be talking about low impact beekeeping and how they run their business.

Meeting Location
Person County Cooperative Extension
304 South Morgan St., Room 165
Roxboro, NC 27573
http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=Person+County+Cooperative+Extension+304+South+Morgan+St.,+Room+165++Roxboro,+NC+27573&hl=en&cid=12511781533329656406

MEETING REFRESHMENTS
Carol Carter is signed up for refreshments for this month’s meeting.

MINUTES
We will have three sets of meeting minutes to approve so please be sure to take a look at them before hand.

September Meeting Minutes
http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/2012_09-PCBA-Minutes.pdf

August Meeting Minutes
http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2012_08-PCBA-Minutes.pdf

July Meeting Minutes
http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/2012_07-PCBA-Minutes.pdf

STATE FAIR BOOTH AWARDS
We will have booth photos to share and an update on how many ribbons we got. You’ll have to come to the meeting to find out the scoop!

ELECTIONS AND DUES
We need to start thinking about electing new officers for 2013. We’ll be holding elections during the November meeting. So if you are interested now’s the time to throw your hat in the ring.

State Association fees are due before the end of the year. We will have membership forms on hand at the meeting. You’ll be able to also renew your club membership. State membership is $15 and our county chapter annual dues are just $5.

See you on Thursday.
Inge
-PCBA Secretary
336-364-4077

  • [PCBA] Meeting Minutes and Such, Inge Kautzmann, 10/16/2012