person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Need something w/o shipping costs from Brushy Mt. Bees?

  • From: donnasteen AT yahoo.com
  • To: "person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org" <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Need something w/o shipping costs from Brushy Mt. Bees?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 10:04:04 -0700 (PDT)

I'm going to Brushy Mountain Bee Farm tomorrow and returning tomorrow.  If any of you need something, feel to call them, order it, pay by phone and tell them to send it with me tomorrow, October 12.  If you let me know by return email that you have an order for me, it might save a mix-up.  I live in at 416 Charlie Moore Rd., Timberlake, or I could bring what you ordered to our meeting next Thurs.

Just trying to save shipping.
I'll be driving my van so would have plenty of room for large orders.

Donna Steen,
PCBA Treasurer

PS: Here is there phone number: 336-921-3640

  • [PCBA] Need something w/o shipping costs from Brushy Mt. Bees?, donnasteen, 10/11/2012