person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Fwd: Person County Beekeepers

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Fwd: Person County Beekeepers
  • Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2012 08:51:26 -0400

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Keith Elkes <KElkes AT northstate.net>
Date: Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 2:24 PM
Subject: Person County Beekeepers
To: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>

Triad Bee Supply LLP would like to invite you to check out our web page www.triadbeesupply.com or come see us, we carry a full line of beekeeping supplies we also sell package bees and nucs and queens .

Thanks

Keith Elkes

336-475-5137

P.S. could you forward this to your fellow club members we also offer special discounts for the club call us or detail or email us a triadbeesupply AT northstate.net

  • [PCBA] Fwd: Person County Beekeepers, Mary Deitz, 09/12/2012