person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Saterday's Honey Extraction

  • From: Mary Deitz <mdeitz625 AT gmail.com>
  • To: LIST SERV <Person_County_Beekeepers_Association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Saterday's Honey Extraction
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 11:31:14 -0400

Good Morning All!

What a beautiful day this past Saturday was. I think everyone had a great time learning and fellowshipping. I know I did.

Tom & Linda THANK YOU ever so much for hosting and allowing PCBA to use your facilities. Your farm is BEAUTIFUL!
WOW!! It was great to see all the interest in honey extraction.

Todd you do such a great job coordinating our events and demonstrating. Thank you!

Thank you all for attending and bringing so much food. The food was soooo tasty........

See you at our next meeting June 21, 2012.

Mary

  • [PCBA] Saterday's Honey Extraction, Mary Deitz, 06/04/2012