person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Thank you Tom and Linda! and everyone else!

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA ListServ <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Thank you Tom and Linda! and everyone else!
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2012 09:49:28 -0400

I'm forwarding this on for Carol. For some reason it didn't go through the first time.
~T
--

I 3rd or 4th the sentiments.
Thank you Tom and Linda for having us come to your beautiful home and land!!!!!! I had a great time, you have a lovely place and I feel lucky to have been able to attend. Thanks to all who helped extract the honey! It makes it so much more fun with friends to help. I ended up with almost 5 gallons of honey from my 2 supers and will be sure to bring some to the next meeting so you can all sample the fruits of your labor.

Thanks also to Mary and Lewis for the use of their extractors. Thanks to everyone who brought such wonderful food. Thank you to Todd, Inge and Mary for organizing- and whoever else helped. I hope that maybe we can make this an annual event. I think that many people learned new things, I know that I did.

Carol Carter
Flat River Farm
Hurdle Mills, NC

  • [PCBA] Thank you Tom and Linda! and everyone else!, Todd Walker, 06/04/2012