person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Website updates

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: PCBA <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Website updates
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 16:56:42 -0400

Title: Website updates
Hello all I hope you are having a good weekend. I have been doing some catch up with the website and have made a few new postings, including some pics of our FIRST PLACE state fair booth entry.

In case you need it below is the link to the site. For the booth photos you will need to scroll down to that entry.

http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/

-Inge

  • [PCBA] Website updates, Inge Kautzmann, 10/29/2011