person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] Meeting Minutes for your Review

  • From: Inge Kautzmann <ibk AT imageray.net>
  • To: <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] Meeting Minutes for your Review
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 19:25:57 -0400

Title: Meeting Minutes for your Review
Hello All,

Below is a link to view the minutes from our May meeting. Please review them and let me know if there is anything missing or in need of correction. We will be voting on these at the meeting this week on Thursday (6/16/11).

http://www.personcountybeekeepers.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/2011_5_PCBA_Minutes.pdf

See you then.

-Inge

  • [PCBA] Meeting Minutes for your Review, Inge Kautzmann, 06/14/2011