person_county_beekeepers_association - [PCBA] PCBA Meeting Thursday, June 16th at 7pm

  • From: Todd Walker <mtwalker AT imageray.net>
  • To: <person_county_beekeepers_association AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [PCBA] PCBA Meeting Thursday, June 16th at 7pm
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:32:51 -0400

The PCBA meets this Thursday, June 16th at 7pm at the Person County Office Building at 304 South Morgan St, Room 165, Roxboro NC 27573.

Jennifer Keller of NCSU will be speaking on entering honey and wax products in competitions such those held at the State Fair and NCSBA Meetings. If anyone has extracted honey this year, please bring a 1 pound jar. Jennifer plans to do a mock judging to show us what works and where we can improve. Any wax products are also encouraged.

We are going to meet for dinner at La Cocina at 5:30 if anyone would like to join us before the meeting.

We hope to see you there!

~Todd

  • [PCBA] PCBA Meeting Thursday, June 16th at 7pm, Todd Walker, 06/14/2011