permaculture - [permaculture] Fwd: Best of Nature & Environment🌳

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Fwd: Best of Nature & Environment🌳
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 21:27:51 -0700

Earth Day Reading: Celebrate Earth Day with some of our favorites about wildlife, the environment, and all things nature!

FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $100 OR MORE
Best of Nature and Environment
Celebrate Earth Day with some of our favorites about wildlife, the environment, and all things nature!

Save up to 75% off site-wide for a limited time and get free shipping with your order of $100 or more.
SHOP THE SPRING CLEANING SALE
Rewilding Your Garden

Retail: $17.95

Sale: $8.97

Retail: $29.95

Sale: $14.97

Retail: $17.95

Sale: $8.97

Retail: $28.00

Sale: $14.00

SHOP GARDENING
New Release: Hedgelands
On this joyous journey around the wild edges of Britain, celebrated author Christopher Hart takes us through the life, ecology and history of the humble countryside hedge and how it is inextricably woven into our language, landscape and culture.

"A passionate celebration and exploration of our wonderful hedgerows." —  Dave Goulson
Flourishing Forest Gardens

Retail: $45.00

Sale: $22.50

Retail: $24.95

Sale: $12.47

Retail: $34.95

Sale: $17.48

Retail: $150.00

Sale: $75.00

Wondrous Wildlife

Retail: $22.00

Sale: $16.50

Retail: $17.95

Sale: $8.98

Retail: $32.50

Sale: $24.37

Retail: $25.00

Sale: $12.50

SHOP NATURE & ENVIRONMENT
New Release: Hunt for the Shadow Wolf
With bitingly funny but also tender stories, Hunt for the Shadow Wolf is Derek Gow's quest to uncover the true nature of the wolf because, as we seek to heal our landscape, we must reconcile our relationship with it.

"Beautifully crafted, fascinating and unbearably poignant, I totally loved this book." — Isabella Tree
Recommended Reads

Retail: $19.95

Sale: $9.97

Retail: $17.95

Sale: $4.49

Retail: $29.95

Sale: $14.97

Retail: $24.95

Sale: $12.47

Retail: $25.00

Sale: $6.25

Retail: $40.00

Sale: $20.00

Retail: $20.00

Sale: $10.00

Retail: $24.95

Sale: $12.47

SHOP NATURE & ENVIRONMENT

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] Fwd: Best of Nature & Environment🌳, Lawrence London, 04/23/2024