permaculture - [permaculture] For those who might need this to restore their PC library: Bookbinding | Brian Sawyer

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] For those who might need this to restore their PC library: Bookbinding | Brian Sawyer
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 13:09:22 -0700

Bookbinding | Brian Sawyer
https://briansawyer.net/craft/bookbinding/

Bookbinding

- Log in to leave a Comment

<https://briansawyer.wordpress.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fbriansawyer.net%2Fcraft%2Fbookbinding%2F>

<http://oreilly.com/catalog/0636920020905/>This project has become (by
far) the biggest source of traffic to my humble blog, which makes me happy.
However you’ve found this page, I hope you’ve found it useful. Given its
popularity, I decided it was time to finish what I’d always had in mind for
it: to make it look nice in InDesign and distribute it as an ebook. My
employer <http://www.oreilly.com> thought it was a good idea too, and
the ebook is now now available at a reasonable price as a pretty 32-page
PDF <http://shop.oreilly.com/product/0636920020905.do>, an intentionally
convenient length (32 pages is an even signature) suitable for printing and
binding on your own.

  • [permaculture] For those who might need this to restore their PC library: Bookbinding | Brian Sawyer, Lawrence London, 03/25/2022