permaculture - [permaculture] This permaculture list and it's ibiblio host that values our existence.

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] This permaculture list and it's ibiblio host that values our existence.
  • Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 13:15:51 -0700

In case anyone was wondering:
Google as a host for discussion groups and web sites is almost worthless now
but ibiblio is doing very well and places high value on our permaculture
forum
Here are snippets from a message I received from an admin about that:
"ibiblio is doing well"
"I appreciate having these permaculture resources here - such useful info"

Actually there are not many free forum resources on the Internet these days
that
offer the features, security, longevity and lack of tracking that ibiblio
does with it's Mailman lists.
There used to be a number of alternatives but they have dwindled or become
less useful in recent years.

Enjoy your subscription to this list and post as frequently as possible.
--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
lfljvenaura@gmail.com

  • [permaculture] This permaculture list and it's ibiblio host that values our existence., Lawrence London, 09/06/2021