permaculture - [permaculture] Baryonyx Knife Company

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Lawrence London <lfljvenaura@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [permaculture] Baryonyx Knife Company
  • Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2019 01:25:50 -0400

[excellent sharpening stones, ruby and carbide for garden tools and scythes]

Baryonyx Knife Company
http://www.baryonyxknife.com/

*Our goal* is to provide access to hand-selected quality knives and
accessories that provide maximum value at affordable pricing backed by
outstanding customer care. All items that arrive at our store are
hand-inspected for quality assurance purposes, and applicable items include
an inspection slip to verify this, an image of which may be seen at right
(click to expand) Any items that fail this stringent inspection process are
either returned to the manufacturer for replacement or, if the defect is
only cosmetic, sold at discount in our "Grade B" items page. These items
are still backed by manufacturer warranty and are NOT seconds! They are,
rather, items that slipped past factory quality control or meet factory
standards but not our own. While there are some issues that even we cannot
catch, this additional inspection process saves countless customers from
facing unexpected disappointment upon receiving a new and exciting toy.

*Our Contact Information--*

*By email:* sales@baryonyxknife.com

*Our Mailing/Shipping Address:*
Baryonyx Knife Co.
10 Folkstone Dr
Bar Harbor, ME 04609
USA

*By phone:* 207-423-9613

*If making a phone order*, we are currently unable to process credit card
payments offline. If you wish to make a phone order we accept money orders
or personal checks.

  • [permaculture] Baryonyx Knife Company, Lawrence London, 04/05/2019