permaculture - [permaculture] What Permaculture teaches us

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart@gmail.com>
  • To: permaculture <permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org>, Permaculture in New Zealand <permaculturenz@groups.facebook.com>, europeanpermaculturenetwork <europeanpermaculturenetwork@googlegroups.com>
  • Subject: [permaculture] What Permaculture teaches us
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2018 06:19:21 +1200

Here is another great example of what we are learning in PC. We can take
this model and replicate it in so many ways. Building our ecological
guilds. Not only specific to models like this but in our gardens and
orchards as well. There are other docos on this model

https://renaturefoundation.nl/2018/07/03/ernst-gotsch-planting-water/

The work of Stephan Sobhowiak's "The Permaculture Orchards" is another
similar model. If we join the dots we can create more.

Kia ora Ehoa

*Steve Hart*
*Ecology Architect*

Designer, Teacher, Builder of Ecologically Sustainable Resilient
Environments, through Urban Design, Architecture, Landscape Architecture
and Systems Ecology via Ecological Agriculture..

*Skype: tipenemanawaPhone: +64 220 75 62 11*

The Permaculture International College
https://permacultureeducation.com/
https://permaculturecollege.academia.edu/SteveHart
In association with www.organicag.co.nz & bdmax.co.nz
*I*

  • [permaculture] What Permaculture teaches us, Steve Hart, 08/31/2018